Unofficial ACDX 6.4 Study Recommendations

This is not an official list, it is just a list of sources of information that I used to study in preparation for the ACDX 6.4 exam.  I did well on the exam, but there was more sources of information I used than just this, this is just want I happen to remember reviewing prior to the exam.  I hope this helps your study effort, feel free to let me know your take on the best study approach for this exam in the comment section below.

The first place to start is to review the official exam datacard from HPE


There seems to be 2 datacards for this exam, so take a close look at this one as well

I recommend you have taken the following classes and have passed their associated exams:

Other ACDX study recommendations

One thing that really helps Aruba partners get their solutions in the field right is learning to apply best practices for so many different customer scenarios from Aruba Validated Reference Design Guides


Get to know https://twitter.com/davidwestcott and his study guide for CWNA/CWSP

  • I highly recommend you read the most recent version of the CWNA study guide
There is some great information from recent Airheads discussions on how to prepare for this exam:


AP Placement


Access Layer


Warehousing and Manufacturing Sites

VHD - Competitor Crossreference

Voice Networks

Understanding EAP Types


Please keep in mind, this is not a complete list of everything you might need to know, it is just what I happed to remember I studied prior to passing this exam successfully.

If you think I should add or remove any information from this list, please let me know your thoughts.

If you found this blog helpful, consider expressing you patronage, see various (free of cost) ways listed here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Network Security Troubleshooting and Solutions v22.411 (ANSTS)

Arubanetworks Webgate - Copy and Paste instructions